Roseberys is always interested to hear from applicants for both in-house specialist and consultancy roles, as well as candidates interested in our internship programme.
For more information, or to submit your CV and covering letter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Career Opportunities
Part Time Front of House Assistant & Administrator
Main job role includes:
- Assist with the daily running of the auction house reception.
- Answer telephones and email enquiries
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Co-ordinate valuers for in-house valuations
- Assist with administering collections and deliveries
- Assist with administering the catalogue subscription database
- Processing payments
- Assist with pre & post auction correspondence, pre + post sale advices, subscription labels, etc.<
- Filing & data entry into an auction management software
- Assisting with varying administration tasks for both live and online auctions
- Assisting clients registering for sales on our websites
- Various administration tasks
The ideal candidate would be:
Organised and methodical in their approach to daily tasks.
Good with customers and works well under pressure in a busy customer facing environment.
Confident using the computer and new software packages.
Previous experience of cash handling and card payment transactions preferable.
Specifically seeking a part time position and is flexible with time.
This is not a definitive list of job spec. Roseberys are a small company and everyone is asked to help in other areas if needed to ensure the smooth running of the auction house.
The regular hours are Monday-Friday 9.15am-2.15pm, with at least one weekend day per month, additional days pre and post auction and holiday cover for the full time receptionist. A schedule can be provided in advance for all of the additional days except the holiday cover where we require flexibility.
Should this position be of interest please email Vicki Wonfor email@example.com with a cover letter and CV. Please include your salary expectations and specifically why you would be suitable for a flexible part time role.